Wednesday WIPs!

I have 3 active projects in the works right now, which is probably too many. However, that happens sometimes 🙂 k

My argyle cardigan is coming right along – the body is done, and I’m about halfway with the sleeves. It’s taking a while because it’s just boring old stockinette. However, I want this thing DONE, so I’m trying to push through.

I’m also working on a Yorlin cardi – pattern by Kate Davies, and the yarn is Knit Picks Palette in Cherry. I’m just a few rows away from being able to separate out the sleeves, so the rows are super long right now. But I’m almost there!

And finally, I started on Sirdar’s Pumpkin Spice crochet-along! I definitely did not need this project in the lineup right now, but the blanket is so pretty I couldn’t resist. This first part is kind of boring-looking, but eventually, it will be very autumn-y and beautiful!

There’s also a pair of socks in the car right now, acting as my road trip project, but I don’t have a picture of those at the moment.

What about you? What are you working on and how is it going?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost to Spring!

Disco Babushka Done!

10 Years!