Agriculture Report

Things are looking up somewhat in the garden! We got some nice rain yesterday and overnight, so this is the first day I haven’t had to water in quite a while.

The vegetable boxes are all doing pretty well, though not entirely to plan. But that is OK! We have a lot of green tomatoes, so will probably be buried in them shortly. There are a lot of vines and flowers going on in the pumpkin box, but I don’t see any actual pumpkins yet. So I guess we will see on that.

The flowers at the front of the house are a little sad this year, but what’s there is still pretty.

And finally the big news! The grape vines we planted last year have one (1) bunch of grapes on them, and the apple tree from last year has two (2) apples! We were honestly not expected anything from them for a couple more years, so it’s a happy surprise.

How about you? If you are gardening this year, how is that going?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almost to Spring!

Disco Babushka Done!

10 Years!